This page describes what data camdram.net collects about you when you use the website. The general rule is that we try not to be evil; camdram.net does store and log personal information if you create an account with us, but we do not disclose it to anyone. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Our web server collects the domain name and IP address of the host from which you access the internet, the browser software you use and your operating system, the date and time you access each page, and the domain name of the site which linked to camdram.net.
- This data is used to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, and to create statistics about what browser or operating system they use. We do not use it to track or record personal information. The raw data is not disclosed to anyone outside the camdram.net administrative team. Anonymised statistics may be made publicly available.
- When you create an account on camdram.net, you may provide optional personal information about yourself. This information is used to obtain anonymous statistics about the users of our site, and to contact you if you are a society administrator with questions we may have about your society's shows. The raw data is not disclosed to anyone outside the camdram.net administrative team. Anonymised statistics may be made publically available.
- If you identify yourself by logging in to camdram.net, we log any administrative actions you take on the website. This is used for debugging and security purposes. This information is not disclosed to anyone outside the camdram.net administrative team.
- We will provide any information to authorities if required to by law.
To find out about what cookies are, take a look at these websites.
Some cookies are strictly necessary in order for users to navigate around the site correctly. Camdram uses a cookie maintain information about the current session, allowing a user to be uniquely identified between pages as they navigate around the site.
Functionality cookies allow Camdram to enable the 'remember me' functionality for logging in to Camdram.
Camdram uses Google Analytics to improve performance of the site and provide a better user experience. More information about what cookies are used by Google Analytics can be found here. This is a tool commonly used on popular websites, including www.gov.uk and the BBC. Google provide a plug-in for most common browsers allowing users to opt out.