Welcome to Camdram - the portal website for student theatre in Cambridge
- Sun 23 Jul
- Mon 24 Jul
- Tue 25 Jul
- Wed 26 Jul
- Thu 27 Jul
- Fri 28 Jul
- Sat 29 Jul
14 performances of
are happening in 2 venues
involving 53 people
- Any Little Thing is holding auditions: in Corpus Playrooms Auditorium from 11:00 to 13:00 on Wed 4th Oct - more details
- Any Little Thing is holding auditions: in Corpus Playrooms Auditorium from 14:00 to 16:00 on Wed 4th Oct - more details
- Any Little Thing is holding auditions: in Corpus Playrooms Auditorium from 11:00 to 13:00 on Thu 5th Oct - more details
- Love's Labour's Lost is looking for: Technical Director, Stage Manager, Deputy Stage Manager, Assistant Stage Manager, Sound Designer, Publicity Designer, Costume Designer, Make-up Artist - more details
- Welcome to Little Heswing is looking for: Stage Manager, Publicity Designer, Sound Designer, Lighting Designer, Set Designer, Costume Designer - more details
- The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui is looking for: Stage Manager, Deputy Stage Manager, Technical Director, Set Designer, Sound Designer, Lighting Designer, Costume Designer, Hair/Makeup Artist, Publicity Designer, Photographer - more details
- The Dryden Society has announced: APPLICATIONS FOR MICHELMAS FUNDING - WEEK 0 - more details
- Cambridge Shorts has announced: Film Submissions - more details
- Collaborators has announced: ***Applications for PRODUCER and other Production roles: Collaborators (Michaelmas Week 7) *** - more details
The Gilded Balloon, EdinburghTwo of Cambridge's favourite Footlights storm…
Baillie Room, Assembly, EdinburghIf you like comedy written and performed by two wo…
ADC TheatreThe Cambridge Footlights are the most famous stude…
ADC Theatre posted: We're packed and ready for some craic at the #amaconf! @amadigital
Cambridge University Amateur Dramatic Club posted: CUADC is sending four fantastic shows to the Edinburgh Fringe this Summer. Check out their pages to get content from behind the scenes! A Sudden Burst of Blinding Light: Edinburgh Fringe HUMAN ANIMALS at The Fringe E x i l e // Fringe Maklena at the Fringe
ADC Theatre posted: @sallylomax @HomertonCollege No problem - glad to hear that the play went well!
ADC Theatre posted: #TheEvent a man stands in a pool of light. What is real? Join us tonight for thoughtful, insightful theatre. Bring your brain and hang on!
The Penguin Club posted: Thanks to all who helped out this week for @BtBTheatre 's production of Dogfight - you helped make it happen! :)
The Penguin Club posted: 2/2... @bawdsinfo production of Comic Potential goes in to the @adctheatre from 9am on Sunday. See you there!
ADC Theatre posted: We are pleased to announce that the @CUADC @Cam_Footlights #Pantomime 2017 is The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Tickets on sale Mon at 1pm.
The Marlowe Society posted: Afternoon all! We thought you might like to have a gander at some of these tasty opportunities we've dug up... ***** BECTU, the media and entertainment industry trade union, is hosting a free apprentice and trainee event on Wednesday 9 August in Kings Cross. The event is aimed at all young people looking to enter the creative industries in either, TV, film, theatre, live events or VFX, and will feature a marketplace of creative employers and supportive organisations and a series of sessions on entering the industry. Exhibitors include Roundhouse, Creative Skillset, National Theatre and National Youth Theatre. More info can be found here: The booking link is: bit.ly/2szP4zj The news story is: bit.ly/2uGvnn2 The event page is: http://bit.ly/2szP4zj ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Soho Theatre Young Company- applications now open! Writers’ Lab (16-26) Writers’ Lab (27 +) Comedy Lab (Skills, sketch & Plus) Cabaret & Drag course starting for ages 18+. Deadline to apply is Sunday 13th August, 6pm. Application link here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KCP5YJN ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ This summer The Almeida is running a three-day Directors' Workshop for Under 25s, led by our Associate Director Robert Icke (Hamlet, Mary Stuart, Oresteia). Exploring the directing process from initial reading to staging, these workshops will delve into the ways a director may think about a play, including practical exercises that open up texts to exciting new possibilities. The workshop is free to attend and open to anyone aged 25 and under, regardless of previous directing experience. Financial assistance can also be provided for significant travel costs. The workshop will run 10.30am - 2pm on 30 & 31 August, and 10.30am - 5pm on 1 September. https://almeida.co.uk/directors-workshop