Welcome to Camdram - the portal website for student theatre in Cambridge
8 performances of
are happening in 2 venues
involving 33 people
- Volpone is holding auditions: in ADC Bar from 11:00 to 13:00 on Sun 24th May - more details
- A Midsummer Night's Dream is holding auditions: in Timmy Hele Room, Emmanuel College (Ask at the Porter's Lodge) from 16:00 to 18:00 on Sun 24th May - more details
- Tate Postmodern is holding auditions: in Blythe Room, Clare Colony from 16:00 to 18:00 on Fri 29th May - more details
- A Midsummer Night's Dream is looking for: Lighting Designer (touring) - more details
- "A History of Music" with Julian L'Eclarisse Declare is looking for: Lighting Designer - more details
- Launch is looking for: Publicity Designer, Publicist , Costume designer, Set designer, Set builder, Lighting Designer, Sound Designer, Technical Director, Stage Manager, DSM, Photographer, Filmographer - more details
- Cambridge American Stage Tour has announced: ETG/CAST funding applications open - more details
- Beluga has announced: Applications to Assistant Produce - more details
- Hippo Concerto (a stand-up show) has announced: Applications to Assistant Produce - more details
ADC Theatre"What's it going to be then, eh?" …
Corpus Playroom“I know, this all sounds like some crazy plot to…
Fitz BarAn evening of almost guaranteed hilarity in Fitz B…
ADC TheatreCirque du Bombay will transport us to the streets …
Homerton Amateur Theatrical Society posted: Auditions kick off again today at 1pm until 3pm in the Small Studio (Go to the porters lodge then up the stairs)
Pembroke Players posted: Are you a Pembroke undergraduate doing drama-y things over the Long Vacation? We can help with your travel and living costs! Simply apply online for a grant from the Peter Cook fund - the deadline is 5 June. Serial procrastinators can also find an updated www.pembrokeplayers.co.uk with exciting details of our packed May Week schedule, and information about directing/producing a show in Michaelmas Term.
Homerton Amateur Theatrical Society posted: Attraction, affairs and ambiguity - James's obsession to meet the man who has purportedly cuckolded him in "The Collection" by Harold Pinter. Showing at the Homerton Auditorium 10-13th June (Note 5pm on 10/11th and 7pm on 12/13th) Book Online: https://www.cambridgehats.org.uk/book-online/
Pembroke Players posted: @CUMTS @john__king we think it'll be great - it's like our own Room of Requirement! ^JB
Homerton Amateur Theatrical Society posted: So the Tories won the election this time around but do you remember what's happened in the last five years while Cleggy and Camoren have been chums? No? In that case you better come see "The Coalition" on 9th, 10th, 12th June in the Homerton Auditorium! Book Online: https://www.cambridgehats.org.uk/book-online/ Riots on the streets of London, sexy scandals, and the Green Party's disillusionment culminating in a terrorist attack.
Cambridge University Musical Theatre Society posted: We are excited to announce that our Week 5 musical next term will be Sondheim's Sweeney Todd! Applications are now open for Musical Director (deadline this Sunday!!) as well as the full tech and design team (deadline 1st June). http://www.camdram.net/shows/2015-sweeney-todd-the-demon-barber-of-fleet-street
Homerton Amateur Theatrical Society posted: Here's a teaser trailer for Harold Pinter's "The Collection" showing at Homerton College 10-13th June. Book tickets at https://www.cambridgehats.org.uk/book-now
Cambridge University Amateur Dramatic Club posted: 2 nights down, 2 standing ovations! Othello is creating a huge buzz around the city and deservedly so! Check out this 5 star review from Varsity and make sure you have your tickets for one of the three remaining shows! adctheatre.com/othello
The Fletcher Players Society posted: Congratulations to all those who have ADC and Playroom shows in Michaelmas Term 2015 - it was great to see all your pitches! Do you have a Playroom show that needs funding? Would you like to receive it from the Playroom's resident drama society? Then apply for funding from the Fletcher Players! All you need to do is send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before noon on the 7th June. More details are in the attached picture. Best of luck!
The Marlowe Society posted: Applications for Michaelmas 2015 funding have opened! The Marlowe Society, one of Cambridge's oldest student drama societies, is looking for fun shows to fund next term. Email email@example.com for more information or to apply. Best of luck and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Marlowe Society posted: We are very excited by the news that HATCH and The Other Prize are both back at the Corpus Playroom next term, with the Cambridge preview of The Marlowe Showcase returning to the ADC, along with our "long-awaited"/re-arranged In Verse bar night. We have some exciting workshop and talk plans too, all to be revealed very soon! http://www.adctheatre.com/blog/adc-autumn-season-2015.aspx
The Marlowe Society posted: We can't wait for Michaelmas 2015: HATCH, In Verse, The Marlowe Showcase and The Other Prize all at @adctheatre / @corpusplayroom !!!