Welcome to Camdram - the portal website for student theatre in Cambridge
8 performances of
are happening in 2 venues
involving 33 people
- Tate Postmodern is holding auditions: in Blythe Room, Clare Colony from 16:00 to 18:00 on Fri 29th May - more details
- Volpone is holding auditions: in ADC Bar from 11:00 to 13:00 on Sat 30th May - more details
- My Name is Rachel Corrie is holding auditions: in Dressing Room 2, ADC from 16:15 to 18:00 on Tue 2nd Jun - more details
- A Midsummer Night's Dream is looking for: Lighting Designer (touring) - more details
- "A History of Music" with Julian L'Eclarisse Declare is looking for: Lighting Designer - more details
- Launch is looking for: Publicity Designer, Publicist , Costume designer, Set designer, Set builder, Lighting Designer, Sound Designer, Technical Director, Stage Manager, DSM, Photographer, Filmographer - more details
- Cambridge American Stage Tour has announced: ETG/CAST funding applications open - more details
- Aarsgang has announced: Applications to Produce - more details
- Beluga has announced: Applications to Assistant Produce - more details
ADC TheatreA dramatic reworking of this inspiring show that b…
Ditchburn PlaceWe take theatre to those who don't normally g…
Pembroke Players posted: @john__king Thanks John! It's taken 60 years to design...
Cambridge University Amateur Dramatic Club posted: Take a quick look at the Facebook page for our second Edinburgh Fringe show - PICASSO STOLE THE MONA LISA - give it a like and keep up with their journey to the Fringe!
The Marlowe Society posted: Don't forget to follow us on Twitter for news, reviews, photos and more, but in a 140-character format:
Cambridge University Opera Society posted: Tickets going fast for our May Week Show, Così fan Tutte! Book today to make sure you don't miss out! Tickets are £12, £10, £5: http://bit.ly/1esNTHj REMINDER: Applications for our Main Show and Michaelmas Shows close on June 6th. Keep your applications coming!
Homerton Amateur Theatrical Society posted: We would like to apologise for the unavailability of our ticketing system during the last few days, a bug was introduced which caused all new reservations to be invalid. We're happy to say that this problem has been resolved and the world has not ended, hurrah! Book Online: https://www.cambridgehats.org.uk/book-online/
Cambridge University Musical Theatre Society posted: Exciting announcements for next term continue with brand new student writing in "A New Musical In Concert" by Ryan Rodrigues and Katie Heath-Whyte! Applications are now open- Tech and design team roles close 7th June, and the deadline for Producer and MD is TOMORROW! For more information, see camdram or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. https://www.camdram.net/shows/2015-a-new-musical-in-concert
The Marlowe Society posted: Old photographs from the Marlowe Society archives, currently spanning 1932-2012.
The Marlowe Society posted: Happy 76th birthday to proud Marlovian Sir Ian McKellen! Here's a picture of him from 1961, performing in The Lark at the Cambridge Arts Theatre!