Welcome to Camdram - the portal website for student theatre in Cambridge
- Sun 30 Aug
- Mon 31 Aug
- Tue 1 Sep
- Wed 2 Sep
- Thu 3 Sep
- Fri 4 Sep
- Sat 5 Sep
29 performances of
are happening in 14 venues
involving 181 people
- Bright Club is holding auditions: in Post Doc Centre on Sep 16, 2015 at 03:00 PM from 15:00 to 16:30 on Wed 16th Sep - more details
- The Marlowe Showcase is holding auditions: in TBC from 00:00 to 00:00 on Sat 24th Oct - more details
- The Play's The Thing is looking for: Stage Manager, Assistant Stage Manager, *Violinist* - more details
- The Real Inspector Hound is looking for: Costume designer., Lighting designer., Set designer., Stage manager., Deputy stage manager., Master carpenter. - more details
- These Walls is looking for: Assistant Stage Manager(s), Technical Director - more details
- Cambridge American Stage Tour has announced: ETG/CAST funding applications open - more details
- 5 Lesbians Eating a Quiche has announced: Applications to Produce and Assistant Produce - more details
- Homerton Amateur Theatrical Society has announced: Applications and Funding for Michaelmas 2015 - more details
Various venues in AmericaFor its 15th year, CAST will once again be touring…
American tour showCAST is a student-run theatrical company which, ev…
Venues all over Japan in venues of up to over 2000 seats eachPembroke Players' JAPAN TOUR 2010 MUCH ADO A…
Edinburgh FestivalHabit is the enemy. Addiction is the cure. Dyl…
Edinburgh Fringe FestivalIn a grimy Whitechapel garret at the turn of the c…
C Venues, Cabaret BarA comic new telling of the blundering buffoonery t…
Pembroke Players posted: And now to September, the month for our Japan Tour. You can watch the preview show at Ely Cathedral a week tomorrow - book your tickets now :)
Cambridge University Opera Society posted: Benedict Kearns is looking for a Chorus Master and two Assistant MDs for 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'. Anyone interested please email email@example.com Here are some brief outlines of the roles: Chorus Master: The Chorus Master will be responsible for rehearsing the Fairies and should have strong keyboard and conducting skills. Assistant Musical Directors: There will be two AMDS: the first will be chiefly responsible for répétiteuring the majority of rehearsals for the MD and the second, rehearsing the cast when the MD is not present. Both will be required to répétiteur for the Chorus Master as well. There will be a significant amount of crossover between these roles, so both positions need strong keyboard skills.
Cambridge American Stage Tour posted: With two previews complete, and three days until the tour begins, Robbie Taylor Hunt reflects back and looks forward in our latest blog...
Pembroke Players posted: Fringe 2015: done. Congratulations to the casts and production team of our three fantastic shows. Now on to the Pembroke Players Japan Tour in September! #excited
Cambridge American Stage Tour posted: Proud to be surely Cambridge's most photographed tour to date, CAST performed its second and final preview last night at Ely Cathedral, and Johannes Hjorth was able to capture a few more photos, which you can find in our album or on Johannes's blog here: http://photo.johanneshjorth.se/cast-in-ely-cathedral/
Cambridge American Stage Tour posted: We have arrived at Ely Cathedral, via helping some ducks cross the road. 8 hours until our preview!
Cambridge American Stage Tour posted: We've just finished our first preview! Thanks to everyone who came and for all your kind words. We are all incredibly grateful. We are in Ely tomorrow before we fly off to the U.S. next week - to get you all excited for our upcoming shows, take a look at Johannes Hjorth's amazing dress rehearsal photos, which we are also uploading to our album http://photo.johanneshjorth.se/taming-of-the-shrew-dress-rehearsal/
Cambridge American Stage Tour posted: Actual rehearsal photos of a higher quality to follow shortly...