Camdram is an open source project developed by a team of volunteers for the benefit of the Cambridge student theatre community.
We use GitHub to co-ordinate our work. On our project page you can find a copy of the code that runs this site, as well details about bugs that have been submitted and our future roadmap for the site.
If you're a programmer and would like to contribute to camdram, we invite you to 'fork' the camdram repository on github. You can then fix any open issue (see the list of open issues), or create a new one. Once you've fixed a bug or created some new functionality, you can then submit a 'pull request' to be reviewed by the development team.
In order to avoid wasting effort, we recommend you discuss your ideas before carrying out any significant development work. If there's a relevant issue then you can use that. We also have a Google Group for developer discussions and questions - feel free to start a thread there or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also use this group if you're having problems getting your development environment set up, or if you're not sure whether something is a bug or a problem with your set-up.
We run camdram as a meritocracy: anyone who has a reasonable number of pull requests accepted will be given access rights to commit straight to the camdram repository.
If you don't have programming skills, but you think you've found a bug or have an idea for a cool new feature for camdram, you can still create a new issue on GitHub, and one of our developers will get back to you.
Below is a summary of recent development activity on camdram.
Issues currently being worked on
Issues recently fixed
- "Can my society be added to Camdram?" FAQ entry contradicts actual policy
- Production Log Files not Rotated
- DB Backups Broken
- Exception thrown when adding images to a society
- Minor logic error meaning we were setting the venue each time we looped ...
- Email Builder - #79
- Inteligent Date Widget
- Add person slugs to roles in API
- Drop database tables/fields only used by v1
- Rearranging roles
Issues recently created
- API errors need rethinking
- Search API returns errors
- Remove redundant fields on contact forms for logged in users
- Installation instructions don't work for me; variety of issues
- Regenerate API secret broken
- API Permissions out of Scope
- Separate Dev/Staging DB
- Admin tools for adding/revoking Camdram admin access
- Rethink search backend
- Migrate from Symfony AsseticBundle to Webpack Encore