Welcome to Camdram The portal website for student theatre in Cambridge
- Club Night is holding auditions: in Corpus Auditorium from 11:00 to 13:30 on Mon 13th Apr - more details
- Everyone Dies At The End @ Edinburgh Fringe is holding auditions: in Boys Smith Room, Fisher Building, St John’s College from 10:00 to 13:00 on Sat 2nd May - more details
- H.M.S. Pinafore at the Minack is looking for: Co Producer, Stage Manager, Deputy Stage Manager, Sound Designer, Lighting Designer, Chief Electrician (CLX), Technical Director, Set Designer, Head Carpenter, Pyrotechnician, Costume Designer, Hair and/or Makeup Designer, Publicity Designer - more details
- The Man Presents: Womxn is looking for: Lighting Designer , Sound Designer , Set Designer - more details
- Training Wheels is looking for: Costume Designer, Sound Designer - more details
- The Understudy has announced: **Applications to assistant direct, produce** - more details
- TAWUSAN: Read-through has announced: Applications to direct and assistant direct - more details
- Club Night has announced: **APPLICATIONS TO DIRECT / PRODUCE** - more details
ARU Film and TV StudioTwo couples go against the clock in an attempt to complete flat pack furniture builds while facing s…
Emmanuel United Reformed ChurchJane Bower's earliest solo show, Joyce- A Celebration, brings the life, wit and work of the much-lov…
Baron's Court Theatre, London"Words are cheap. The biggest thing you can say is elephant" - Charlie Chaplin After a dic…
Sawston Drama Festival, St Mark's Church Hall, Bar…The committee of an amateur drama group is meeting to discuss a new play. We notice that, strangely,…
Today's monologue comes from professional actor and theatre maker John Shields bringing us Shylock from The Merchant of Venice for #ShakespeareMonth Thank you for sharing with us John @ARUCreative #RSC #stayathome #theatre #Shakespeare #TheatreinEducation
One of our team took this beautiful photo of St Michael’s Mount this morning!
Today's monologue is brought to you by Sheikh Naz a 3rd Year Drama Student from @ARU_AHSS with Prince Hal from Henry IV Part 1. Thank you for sharing with us Naz and we hope to work with you again soon. Keep safe everyone and stay home @ARUCreative #ShakespeareMonth
Todays #ShakespeareMonth is with actor, puppeteer, theatre maker and Artistic Director of @LessTheatre Jessica Aquilina. She is performing Katarina from 'The Taming of the Shrew'. We love that you used @zoom_us as a way of recording this! #StayHomeSaveLives @ARUCreative
Two weeks of self-isolation has us feeling like this...
(Photo from 'A View from the Bridge', taken by David Swarbrick)
The theatre was waiting peacefully in the sunshine today... we look forward to welcoming visitors later in the year, but in the meantime please enjoy our photos from home and do not travel to Porthcurno.
One of the best moments on our stage in 2016. Who says you can't get a steam engine onto the Minack stage... vimeo.com/403262199
ADC Online applications close tomorrow at 11am!
Plays licensed by @NickHernBooks are available to apply for (subject to approval by rightsholders). See the shows they have available at nickhernbooks.co.uk/plays-to-perfo…
Today's video creation for #ShakespeareMonth by Leila Price, 2nd Year Drama student at ARU, performing Marina from 'Pericles Prince of Tyre'. Marina is one hell of a woman and is dealt a pretty rough hand - What do you know about Marina? @ARUCreative #performance #theatre
Don't forget - TONIGHT #OneManTwoGuvnors will be live on @NTLive YouTube channel at 7pm! Find out more here -youtube.com/user/ntdiscove… and let us know if you tuned in! Theatre in the comfort of your own home. #NTLive #Theatre #NationalTheatre
Do you want to apply for our ADC Online season but don't know what to apply with?
The @bbcwritersroom have radio plays available that we can apply for, although the rights would need to be considered by the BBC on a case-by-cases basis
Have a look here: bbc.co.uk/writersroom/sc…
We are kicking off #ShakespeareMonth with the Fool from King Lear - appropriate for April fools Day. Performed by Aaron Clifford; 2nd Year ARU Drama Student @ARUCreative #monologuechallenge #stayathome #keepcreative #TheatreForEveryone #Shakespeare
Only a few days left to apply for our ADC Online season!
If you're a student at @Cambridge_Uni or @AngliaRuskin and want to make theatre while self-isolating, then visit adctheatre.com/online to find out about the digital theatre we want to support, and make an application!
April is the birth month of William Shakespeare and to celebrate we are having #ShakespeareMonth - a month dedicated to sharing monologues from Shakespeare's most loved plays. We are starting tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled! @ARUCreative What's your favourite Shakespeare play?