Welcome to Camdram The portal website for student theatre in Cambridge
- Sun 17 Nov
- Mon 18 Nov
- Tue 19 Nov
- Wed 20 Nov
- Thu 21 Nov
- Fri 22 Nov
- Sat 23 Nov
30 performances of
are happening in 10 venues
involving 196 people
- Troilus and Cressida is holding auditions: in Chetwynd Room, King's College from 10:00 to 13:00 on Sun 17th Nov - more details
- A View from the Bridge is holding auditions: in ADC Theatre, Dressing Room 2 from 11:00 to 14:30 on Sun 17th Nov - more details
- Angels in America - Part 2: Perestroika is holding auditions: in Pembroke NCR from 09:00 to 12:00 on Mon 18th Nov - more details
- The Sorcerer is looking for: Production Manager, Technical Director, Costume Designer, Set Designer, Lighting Designer, Stage Manager, Deputy Stage Manager - more details
- Pembroke Players Freshers Play: Madame Bovary is looking for: Sound Designer , Lighting Designer - more details
- Troilus and Cressida is looking for: Costume Designer, Lighting Designer, Sound Designer, Publicity Designer, Set Designer, Assistant Producer - more details
- The Dryden Society has announced: APPLICATIONS FOR MICHAELMAS FUNDING - more details
- Iphigenia in Splott has announced: Applications to Produce - more details
- God's Property has announced: **Application to Produce OR Assistant Direct** - more details
Fitzpatrick Hall, Queens' College*“You do not avenge crimes unless you surpass them.”* *“Scelera non ulcisceris nisi vincis.”* **…
ADC Theatre (Bar)Cambridge University Musical Theatre Society once more presents one of its ever-popular cabaret even…
Corpus PlayroomWith a lineup of Cambridge's hilarious female and nonbinary comedians, the Footlights Lady Smok…
Corpus PlayroomOn the South Devon coast, the Haussman family home stands dilapidated and derelict. Its chief occupa…
Fitzwilliam Museum, Museum of Classical Archaeolog…
Pembroke New CellarsWe're back! After a smash sell-out Fresher's Week Smoker, Pembroke Players have teamed up …
Corpus PlayroomJoin poet John Agard on a quirky re-visioning of the notorious New World Enterprise of Christopher C…
Corpus PlayroomA vivacious, feisty comedy about three sisters processing the death of their mother. On the eve …
ADC TheatreWhen the 13th Earl of Gurney dies, it falls to his son Jack to run the estate. It’s a shame, then, t…
Corpus Playroom“Sometimes in my head I think it works, and then... Sometimes I just think it's crazy.” Davi…
ADC TheatreFrom homemade fireworks to dubious ballet, everything that can go wrong does at the Sycamore househo…
Corpus Playroom"I feel like everything I do is a performance for lapel mics and security cameras. Like there’s…
ADC TheatreThe Witt Club is made up of stand-up comedians Adrian, Ted, Joshan, Ken, and Yaseen. Between them…
Robinson College AuditoriumA man is about to be executed. He has committed an atrocity so terrible that he faces the most sever…
Calling all Corrie fans!
Tune into @talkRADIO this morning at 9.30am to hear @mrkevkennedy (AKA Curly Watts!) chatting to Penny Smith all about Cinderella and his Cambridge pantomime debut.
We can't wait to have @helen_george back on our stage next year in this incredible Gothic tale, My Cousin Rachel!
Monday 13 - Saturday 18 January 2020
Book Now: bit.ly/CATRachel twitter.com/JMAtweetery/st…
We're really looking forward to this today and tomorrow! twitter.com/IJADdance/stat…
We are recruiting a 'Head of Gardens and Grounds'! Details at minack.com/recruiting/
We've temporarily rate limited outgoing email. There may be a delay in receiving emails from Camdram.
**New Blog Alert**
Next week we have Prism on our stage, the wonderful true story of cinematographer Jack Cardiff starring Robert Lindsay and Jack.
Have a read of our blog post to find out more about his remarkable life.
Here is our #tbt for the week, with Cinderella right round the corner we took a dive in to the archive to find the first ever performance of this much loved panto.
#throwbackthursday #Cinderella #Cambridgeartstheatre #pantomime
John O'Connor talks about his re-creation of Charles Dickens and how this beautiful performance came about. Fun fact- did you know Dickens came to Cambridge several times to perform 'A Christmas Carol' at Town Hall in 1859? Bring on Dec 1st | 4pm
Angela Carter's THE BLOODY CHAMBER is the ADC Lateshow next week, entirely performed and produced by those new to theatre.
Wed 20 to Sat 23 November at 11pm
@CUADC #chamber #angelacarter
New Christmas event: King's Junior Voices welcome in the Christmas season on Thursday 12 December with Christmas carols old and new and sing-a-long carols. westroad.org/event-info/kin…
We are currently experiencing difficulties with our ticketing system this morning, please bear with us while we resolve the problem.