In 1646, The White Horse Inn, in Castle Street, Cambridge, is granted a licence. After nearly 300 years, it closes, reopening in November 1936 as a museum. In September 2012, a group of writers meet there, wander through the rickety old rooms and gaze at the artefacts. They begin to write, each inspired by a different part of the building. The resulting series of five minute plays will be performed in the locations that inspired them, the audience moving in small groups from one to the next.
Ticket price includes a glass of wine or fruit juice and an opportunity to look around the museum again afterwards.